- American Longevity, later Youngevity®, founded by Drs. Joel Wallach, DVM, ND and Ma Lan, MD, MS.
- Café La Rica, Inc., founded; becomes CLR Roasters LLC in 2007.
- Javalution Coffee Company and the JavaFit® brand was founded by Scott Pumper a former Wall St Investment Banker and Dr. Jose Antonio a world renowned PHD of Sports Science. With JavaFit®, the company created a new category of functional gourmet coffee.
- Financial Destination, Inc., a marketing company offering an array of health and wellness, financial, and lifestyle benefits and services founded by New England entrepreneur William Andreoli.
- November – NBA superstar Theo Ratliff enters 10-year contract to introduce and promote Rebound Fx™, American Longevity’s new energy drink.
- February – American Longevity enters into licensing agreement with the SupraLife Network, combining marketing and distributor growth efforts in a seamless international operation.
- August – American Longevity “Bloomin’ Minerals” line of soil re-vitalizer products accepted by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for listing as an “organic material.”
- September – American Longevity Founder, Dr. Joel Wallach, DVM, ND receives prestigious James Lind Scientific Award for discoveries in nutrition science.
- September – FDA amends omega-3 fatty acids/coronary heart disease qualified health claim and extends claim for use on conventional foods. American Longevity is lead petitioner of health claim petition.
- November – American Longevity joins forces with Ancient Legacy, a maker of high quality essential oils and other lifestyle products.
- JavaFit® brand completes it’s clinical trials on it’s Diet and Energy Coffee products.
- Legal Resume Before the FDA
- June – DrinkACT™, a manufacturer-to-consumer direct sales company, founded.
- July – Australian Longevity’s Ultra Gluco-gel™ is accepted by the Australian Sports Drug Agency for competitive athletic use.
- April – American Longevity changes name to Youngevity® for greater global brand recognition.
- June – Youngevity® launches all-natural weight management supplement Slender Fx™, containing ingredients shown to support regulation of body fat.
- July – Youngevity joins forces with NuVANTE™, developer of a science-based line of skincare.
- January – Dave Briskie appointed as CEO of Javalution Coffee Company.
- January – Youngevity® launches Cocogevity™, the first of a successful line of “healthy chocolates”. Triple Treat Chocolate featuring Probiotics, TLC Liquid Chocolate featuring antioxidants, and Triple Truffle Chocolate featuring immune and bone health support are eventually added.
- February – Youngevity® launches the Mineral Makeup Collection, a natural beauty alternative for the health conscious consumer.
- May – Youngevity® partners with DrinkACT™, makers of the world’s first “feel good” energy drink. DrinkACT™ eventually becomes one of the fastest growing divisions of the Youngevity® Family of Companies.
- August – Youngevity® joins forces with neo-nutrition technology pioneer, ProJoba International.
- September – Javalution acquires 50% stake in CLR Roasters.
- February – Weight lifting superstars, Gene Nelson and Fred Glass, appointed to Youngevity’s Athletic Advisory Board.
- April – The Balance Company®, maker of Phenolmenal! Balance, joins the Youngevity® Family of Companies.
- June –SUZANNE™, endorsed by Suzanne Somers, joins the Youngevity® Family of Companies, adding new beauty products, food, and fashion accessories to Youngevity® line.
- August –PureWorks™, developer of the well-known Antibacterial Foam™ and other antibacterial products, joins the Youngevity® Family of Companies.
- December – OvatioN™ Lifestyles, Inc., maker of triON®, an organic “three treasures” herbal energy tea for nourishing vitality, energy and spirit, joins the Youngevity® Family of Companies.
- June – Javalution Coffee Company files self registration with FINRA to become a public company.
- July – Javalution launches the JavaFit Brand into the Direct Sales channel.
- September – Javalution Acquires remaining 50% stake in CLR Roasters making it a wholly owned subsidiary.
- October – Javalution Coffee receives approval from FINRA and begins trading under the stock symbol JCOF.
- May – Javalution awarded contract to supply Carnival Cruise Lines.
- May –Café La Rica Brand expanded on strength of Wal-Mart sales.
- July – Javalution enters sales and marketing alliance with Richmont Holdings.
- Youngevity® and Escape International, a direct seller of nutrition, skin care and other products, join forces.
- March – Javalution doubles roasting capacity.
- May – Javalution enters into master purchase agreement to supply coffee to Aldi Stores.
- June – Youngevity® Essential Life Sciences and Javalution Coffee Company (JCOF) merge.
- June – R-Garden™, a 20-year old provider of natural nutritional supplements, joins the Youngevity® Family of Companies.
- July – Bellamora, a maker of science-based skin care products, joins the Youngevity® Family of Companies.
- July – International division, DrinkACT™ establishes Southeast Asia base operations Manila, Philippines; David Almarinez named President, DrinkACT™, Southeast Asia Region.
- August – Javalution Coffee Company (JCOF-PK) reincorporates to Delaware, changes name to AL International, Inc.
- August – Financial Destination, Inc. (FDI) joins with Youngeviety; addition of new categories and customer relationships fuels company’s aggressive “consumer cloud” growth strategy.
- August – Youngevity® Essential Life Sciences acquires Adaptogenix International; deal includes Pur3X™ line of “designer beverages”.
- August – CLR Roasters, AL International’s commercial coffee division, launches two new company-owned retail brands, Javalution™ and Josie’s Java House™.
- October – Financial Destination, Inc. (FDI) joins with Youngevity®; addition of new categories and customer relationships fuels company's aggressive "consumer cloud" growth strategy. (this is under August but should be October)
- November – Youngevity® launches 90 For Life Campaign, promoting the 90 essential nutrients for good health, and Get Skinny Program.
- January – Youngevity® Founder Dr. Joel D. Wallach, BS, DVM, ND is awarded 2011 Klaus Schwarz Commemorative Medal for his trace element research.
- February – Renowned sports fitness and nutrition expert, Sanjeev Javia, is appointed to Youngevity's Athletic Advisory Board.
- March – Youngevity® opens office in Thailand, further expanding AL Internationals presence in Southeast Asia.
- April – Dave Briskie, former CEO of Javalution Coffee, is appointed as Chief Financial Officer of AL International.
- May – Steve Hess, Denver Nuggets Assistant Coach and renowned expert in elite human performance training, is appointed to Youngevity's Athletic Advisory Board.
- May – True2Life, maker of a unique line of all-natural personal care and wellness products, joins the Youngevity Family of Companies.
- July – Livinity™, provider of health and wellness products with a strong focus on pain management, stress relief, and energy, joins the Youngevity® Family of Companies.
- August – CRL Roasters expands contract with Carnival Cruise Lines to supply all ships with the private label coffee; previously supplied to 60% of private label coffee.
- August – Youngevity® initiates clinical studies at Clemson University's Institute of Nutraceutical Research to evaluate potential effects of Youngevity® products on human biomarkers.
- December – AL International Board of Directors authorize JCOF Stock Repurchase Program.
- January – Youngevity® announces results of clinical studies conducted by Clemson University's Institute of Nutraceutical Research of two of its products, Beyond Tangy Tangerine® and Ultimate Classic®, on safety, inflammation, and cancer cell cultures.
- January – Marilu Henner, popular actress, produce, author, and longtime wellness and health advocate, is appointed as Youngevity's newest Celebrity Ambassador.
- February – Sanjeev Javia, noted fitness and nutrition expert, and Dr. Luis Arriaza, successful chiropractor and co-founder of True2Life, are appointed to Youngevity's Medical and Scientific Advisory Board.